Enhancing & Protecting Wealth, Tax Efficiently, through All Stages of Life
Why Would You Pay 15, 20, or 30 years for a
Term life Insurance
& then have NOTHING to Show For it?!
A Unique & Educational Experience!
For your convenience, we offer 2 Workshop Options:
- In-Office Open Air: Conducted by the company president on our pleasant Roof-Top facility in our Glendale Office Location. Supper served. All Covid-19 guidelines are observed. Each Workshop is limited to 12 participants!
- Live Online Webinar: For those who prefer the virtual option.
Attend this Workshop & bring a Guest for FREE.
You will also receive a High Value Financial Information Package containing:
Your Personal Wealth Report
An identical retirement income comparison between a life insurance policy and other types of financial vehicles, such as an IRA. + Great Infographics.
Consumer Guide: Proven Wealth Strategies
Learn about the Top 5 Secrets to building wealth. Wealth building practices of the top 25%.
A Power Pack of 5 Consumer Concepts
A select group of high value conceptual brochures on some of the most powerful financial concepts with no cute pictures or half-baked statements!
Gaining Free Access to the Educational Video Library & Weekly Vlogs
A collection of 13 videos discussing some of the soundest strategies for tax efficiency, shielding against market volatility, and creation of a lifetime of income. Plus, a year subscription to receiving new weekly financial Vlogs. Enlightening.
Did you know?
that Walt Disney, Ray Kroc (Founder of Mc Donald’s), J.C. Penney, and numerous other multi-millionaires & billionaires, past & present, have used their Life Insurance Cash Value for Business Opportunities, Tax-Free Income, and Wealth Transfer?! Did you also know that in 2014, a Tech Executive in California purchased a whopping $212 million dollars life insurance, the largest in history? Well, the “Elite” have always known The Secret that:
“Life Insurance is the Single Biggest Benefit in the Tax Code”- Ed Slott
Ed Slott is a prominent tax & financial Advisor, and a practicing CPA. He has been featured on CNBC, PBS and Wall Street Journal, just to name a few. He has no affiliation with the life insurance industry, hence his objectivity. But, as a Tax Expert & a Retirement Planning Authority, he will be the first one to tell you that:
“Life Insurance is, in fact, the Single Biggest Benefit in the Tax Code”!
To put yourself among an Elite Group of Financial Savvy People who Understand & Utilize the Powerful Benefits of a Permanent Life Insurance, highlighted below, please register & partake in one of our educational Workshops:
- The Most Efficient Way of Protecting Your Home & Family
- Tax Free Retirement Income
- Tax Free College Funding without Jeopardizing Your Child’s Chances of Receiving Grants (That’s Huge!)
- Cash Value Rates of Return that Mirror the S&P 500 Index, Without the Risk of a Market Loss
- An Advantageous Way of Meeting Business or any other type of Opportunity
- Tax Free Transfer of Wealth
- Access to Cash in case of a Chronic or Critical illness
Protection, Cash Accumulation, and Tax-Free Income Plans
- Life Insurance Amount: $500,000
- Year 25 Cash Value Amount: $223,063
- Tax Free Income from age 71 to age 100: $22,000 per year
- Life Insurance Amount: $750,000
- Year 25 Cash Value Amount: $330,404
- Tax Free Income from age 71 to age 100: $32,500 per year
- Life Insurance Amount: $1,000,000
- Year 25 Cash Value Amount: $500,352
- Tax Free Income from age 71 to age 100: $49,300 per year
NOTE: The above numbers are drawn from actual life insurance illustrations. They are based on a Male, Age 45, Non-Smoker Super Preferred rate, and the monthly premiums are assumed to have been paid for 25 years. These packages are meant to serve as indications of a life insurance policy’s potentials. To obtain your own specific illustration, tailored to your own needs & goals, please contact us. We’ll be glad to assist you.